Every area within the Parques Reunidos Foundation relies on a number of partnerships and collaborations which contribute to successfully developing the projects that make the Parques Reunidos Spirit possible every year.
Such partners focus on:
- Supporting hospitalized children and those who suffer from acute illnesses, as well as their families.
- Supporting communities affected by rare illnesses and disabilities, as well as their families.
- Promoting equal opportunities for low-income families and inclusion for communities at risk of social exclusion.
- Spreading the word and creating awareness about topics such as environmental conservation and education through programs carried out at some of the group’s parks.
- Protecting biodiversity, developing breeding programs for threatened species, and fostering scientific research in collaboration with some of the group’s animal Parks.